- This event has passed.
Cook, Wine and Dine! – SPACE REMAINING FOR 2 PEOPLE
August 10 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Enjoy a lovely meal made even better with the addition of a wine pairing!
We’ve teamed up with EB Winery and their owner / wine maker Ed Szubielski, who produce a fabulous array of boutique wines, to bring you a wonderful experience – cooking, wining and dining! You’ll be served a sipping wine to taste during the cooking part of the class, and three other wines with the savory courses. Ed will talk to you about the wines we have selected for this event, and why they were chosen to pair with the dishes you have created.
- Summer Squash and Coriander Soup with Butter Basted Shrimp
- Eggplant Milanese with Fresh Heirloom Tomatoes, Baby Arugula and Shaved Parmesan
- Spice Rubbed Pork Chop with Port Wine Demi Glaze
- Parmesan Polenta and Garlicky Seared Zucchini Medallions
- Salted Caramel and Chocolate Ganache Tart
(Vegetarian substitution available upon advance request)
2016 EB Winery Sauvignon Blanc
2016 EB Winery Chardonnay
2015 EB Zinfandel
2015 EB Winery Syrah