How can I sign up for a class using a Gift Certificate or Tspoons Voucher I already purchased?
What if I am a vegetarian, have a dietary restriction or food allergy?
Do students make everything on the menu?
How many people are in a class?
Where can I find class schedules and times?
Do we eat what we make in class?
How long are the classes?
Are there classes for kids or teens?
What is the cancellation policy?
Answer: We, at Tspoons, understand that due to unforeseen circumstances, a cancellation is sometimes necessary. We will always do the best we can to accommodate students. However, since class sizes are limited and a lot of planning and costs go into each class based on the number of students that have registered, we do hope that you will understand that we must adhere to a strict cancellation policy as follows:
- Refunds for cancellations and/or reschedules at least 7 days prior to class date, LESS a $5.00 cancellation fee PER PERSON.
- A $25 materials fee per person will be charged for all cancellations and/or reschedules that are less than 7 days. The payment made for the class will be applied towards another class on a waitlist basis
- Cancellations and/or reschedules within 24 hours of the class will not qualify for a refund or wait list. Gift certificates and vouchers are voided for cancellations within 24 hours of a class.
- No shows will also void the payment and will not qualify for a reschedule
- ANY CANCELLATIONS AND/OR RESCHEDULES, REGARDLESS OF WHEN THEY ARE MADE, WILL INCUR A $5.00 CANCELLATION FEE PER PERSON
What is appropriate attire to wear to a class?
Are we allowed to bring our own beverage of choice or wine?
When do schedules get posted?
How often are Parent and Me classes offered?
How often are Date Night classes offered and what is the difference between a Date Night class and other classes?
What other classes do you offer?
- Customized Cooking Parties and Group Events (Baby Showers, Birthdays, Company Parties)
- Corporate Team Building and Partnering Sessions
- Individual Private Cooking Lessons
- Cooking and Baking Workshops
- Teen and Kids Cooking Camps
- Mommy & Me, Children and Teen Cooking Classes
- Birthday Parties for Adults and Children
- Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, and Children’s League Educational Cooking Classes
- Personal and Family Meal Planning
- Personal Chef Services