31770 Camino Capistrano Suite D
San Juan Capistrano,
Teen / Kids Cooking Classes and Cooking Camps Orange County
Tspoons offers cooking classes for kids and teens throughout the year. Summer cooking camps and holiday cooking series will inspire your young Chefs to improve upon their culinary skills.
Check our calendar or contact Tspoons for scheduled classes and events.
Whether it be a birthday party, Girl Scouts / Boy Scouts cooking activity, children’s organization or after-school activity, Tspoons can customize a cooking class to fit your needs.
Children & Teen Cooking Parties
Tspoons customizes all birthday parties based on each child’s age, skill level and food preferences. Whether your child wants to learn to make homemade pasta, chocolate soufflé or cook up a fancy 3 course meal, Tspoons will work directly with you and the birthday child to put together a fun and memorable cooking party.
Parties are 2½ hours long, comprised of approximately 1½ hours of hands-on cooking time and another 1 hour of dining and party time. We do all the work and setup so all you need to do is show up, relax and enjoy! Sample costing and menu details are provided below. Menu options can also be customized based on your own personal preferences.
Tspoons Children’s Cooking Party
Costs and Sample Menu Details
$49 per person with a 10 person minimum, and 16 person maximum
• Party Set-up / Clean-up
• 3 course customized menu – Appetizer, Entrée, Dessert
• 1½ hours hands-on culinary instruction and food preparation
• 1 hour dining party
• All food items, materials and refreshments
• Take home recipe cards
• Custom Embroidered Cotton Apron with Personalized Names ($15 per person)
• Additional Food Add-on for Adults ($15 per adult for parents of the birthday child)
Sample Menu Selection
Homemade Puff Pastry Pizza Bites
Crispy Potato Fritters
Vegetable Minestrone Soup
Vegetable Orzo Soup
Bean and Cheese Chimichangas
Vegetable Fried Rice
(Choice of Pesto, Marinara, Meat, or Alfredo Sauce)
Three Cheese Ravioli
Baked Lasagna Rolls
Italian Sausage Baked Ziti
Rosemary Chicken Stew
Strawberries and Cream Cupcakes
Decadent Chocolate Flourless Cake
Strawberry Chocolate Napoleon
Chocolate Mousse with Berries
Apple Stuffed Turnovers
Lemon Meringue Tart
Peach or Berry Cobbler
Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
GROUP COOKING ACTIVITY – Girl / Boy Scouts and Children’s Organizations and Leagues
• $40 per child for 1½ hour hands-on cooking activity with educational lessons on food groups, ingredients used and food industry.
• Minimum of 12 kids / Maximum of 16 kids
• Includes 1 savory menu selection and 1 sweet menu selection of choice
• Students will dine on their creations in class
Learn From our Dedicated Chefs
You will be instructed by People with a Passion for Food
Visit us at 31770 Camino Capistrano Suite D, San Juan Capistrano, CA, 92675 or call us via (949) 218-5218