- This event has passed.
Cook, Wine and Dine – SPACE REMAINING FOR 2 PEOPLE
April 3 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Enjoy a lovely meal made even better with the addition of a wine pairing! We’ve teamed up with EB Winery and their owner / wine maker Ed Szubielski, who produce a fabulous array of boutique wines, to bring you a wonderful experience – cooking, wining and dining! You’ll be served a sipping wine to taste during the cooking part of the class, and three other wines with the savory courses. Ed will talk to you about the wines we have selected for this event, and why they were chosen to pair with the dishes you have created.
- Spring Pea Soup with Ricotta and Preserved Lemon Toasts
- Leek, Potato and Gruyere Galettes
- Coffee and Spice Rubbed Steaks with Port Wine Pan Sauce
- Chive Mashed Potatoes
- Parmesan Roasted Broccolini
- Mixed Berry Pavlovas with Raspberry Sauce
(Vegetarian substitution available upon advance request)
- EB Winery Sauvignon Blanc
- EB Winery Chardonnay
- EB Winery Pinot Noir
- EB Winery Cabernet Sauvignon