- This event has passed.
Cook, Wine and Dine – CLASS FULL: PLEASE EMAIL TO BE WAITLISTED
October 19, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Enjoy a lovely meal made even better with the addition of a wine pairing! We’ve teamed up with EB Winery and their owner / wine maker Ed Szubielski, who produce a fabulous array of boutique wines, to bring you a wonderful experience – cooking, wining and dining! You’ll be served a sipping wine to taste during the cooking part of the class, and three other wines with the savory courses. Ed will talk to you about the wines we have selected for this event, and why they were chosen to pair with the dishes you have created.
- Spicy Garlic Shrimp Toast
- Roasted Butternut Squash Risotto with Crispy Shallots
- Individual Beef Wellington over Herb Mashed Potatoes
- Almond Tossed Haricots Verts
- Chocolate Crème Brulee
- 2016 EB Winery Sauvignon Blanc
- 2016 EB Winery Chardonnay
- 2015 EB Winery Pinot Noir
- 2014 EB Winery Cabernet Sauvignon