Cook, Wine and Dine – CLASS FULL: PLEASE EMAIL TO BE WAITLISTED
June 29 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Enjoy a lovely meal made even better with the addition of a wine pairing!
We’ve teamed up with EB Winery and their owner / wine maker Ed Szubielski, who produce a fabulous array of boutique wines, to bring you a wonderful experience – cooking, wining and dining! You’ll be served a sipping wine to taste during the cooking part of the class, and three other wines with the savory courses. Ed will talk to you about the wines we have selected for this event, and why they were chosen to pair with the dishes you have created.
- Caramelized Onion, Potato and Gruyere Galettes with Dill Crème Fraiche
- Arugula, Pear and Cranberry Salad with Honey Dijon Vinaigrette and Crispy Fried Goat Cheese
- Pan Seared New York Steak with Mushroom Marsala Cream Sauce
- Garlic Sautéed Broccolini
- Chocolate Panna Cotta with Fresh Whipped Cream and Salted Caramel Sauce
(Vegetarian substitution available upon advance request)
2016 EB Winery Sauvignon Blanc
2016 EB Winery Chardonnay
2015 EB Winery Pinot Noir
2014 EB Winery Cabernet Sauvignon