- This event has passed.
Cook, Wine and Dine – CLASS FULL: PLEASE EMAIL TO BE WAITLISTED
July 30 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Enjoy a lovely meal made even better with the addition of a wine pairing! We’ve teamed up with EB Winery and their owner / wine maker Ed Szubielski, who produce a fabulous array of boutique wines, to bring you a wonderful experience – cooking, wining and dining! You’ll be served a sipping wine to taste during the cooking part of the class, and three other wines with the savory courses. Ed will talk to you about the wines we have selected for this event, and why they were chosen to pair with the dishes you have created.
- Roasted Poblano, Squash and Coriander Soup topped with Potato Crisps
- Summer Vegetable and Mozzarella Panzanella
- Hearty Chicken and Andouille Sausage Jambalaya
- Refreshing Passionfruit Mousse
(Vegetarian substitution available upon advance request)
- EB Winery Sauvignon Blanc
- EB Winery Chardonnay
- EB Winery Pinot Noir
- EB Winery Tempranillo