- This event has passed.
Cook, Wine and Dine – CLASS FULL: PLEASE EMAIL TO BE WAITLISTED
September 11 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Enjoy a lovely meal made even better with the addition of a wine pairing! We’ve teamed up with EB Winery and their owner / wine maker Ed Szubielski, who produce a fabulous array of boutique wines, to bring you a wonderful experience – cooking, wining and dining! You’ll be served a sipping wine to taste during the cooking part of the class, and three other wines with the savory courses. Ed will talk to you about the wines we have selected for this event, and why they were chosen to pair with the dishes you have created.
- Roasted Butternut Squash Bisque
- Lemon and Herb Baked Feta with Handmade Naan
- Spice Rubbed Pork Chop with Port Wine Demi Glaze
- Sweet Potato Mash and Garlic Sautéed Haricots Verts
- Salted Caramel and Chocolate Tartlets
- EB Winery Sauvignon Blanc
- EB Winery Rose of Grenache
- EB Winery Sangiovese
- EB Winery Zinfandel