- This event has passed.
Cook, Wine and Dine! – CLASS FULL: PLEASE EMAIL TO BE WAITLISTED
April 12 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Enjoy a lovely meal made even better with the addition of a wine pairing!
We’ve teamed up with EB Winery and their owner / wine maker Ed Szubielski, who produce a fabulous array of boutique wines, to bring you a wonderful experience – cooking, wining and dining! You’ll be served a sipping wine to taste during the cooking part of the class, and three other wines with the savory courses. Ed will talk to you about the wines we have selected for this event, and why they were chosen to pair with the dishes you have created.
- Leek Potato Cream Soup with Crispy Shallots
- Prosciutto and Herbed Goat Cheese Filled Profiteroles
- Panko and Parmesan Crusted Chicken topped with Citrus Dressed Arugula
- Roasted Garlic Potato Mash with Fresh Sautéed Asparagus
- Blueberry Lemon Cake with Fresh Almond Whipped Cream
(Vegetarian substitution available upon advance request)
2016 Sauvignon Blanc
2015 Pinot Noir