- This event has passed.
Cook, Wine and Dine – SPACE REMAINING FOR 1 PERSON
March 6 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Enjoy a lovely meal made even better with the addition of a wine pairing! We’ve teamed up with EB Winery and their owner / wine maker Ed Szubielski, who produce a fabulous array of boutique wines, to bring you a wonderful experience – cooking, wining and dining! You’ll be served a sipping wine to taste during the cooking part of the class, and three other wines with the savory courses. Ed will talk to you about the wines we have selected for this event, and why they were chosen to pair with the dishes you have created.
- Leek and Potato Galette with Rosemary Crust
- Hearty French Lentil and Andouille Sausage Stew
- Coq au Vin
- Buttery Rice Pilaf
- Garlicky Sauteed Asparagus and Green Beans
- Chilled Buttermilk Panna Cotta with Strawberry Coulis
- EB Winery Sauvignon Blanc
- EB Winery Chardonnay
- EB Winery Tempranillo
- EB Winery Pinot Noir