- This event has passed.
Cook, Wine and Dine – CLASS FULL: PLEASE EMAIL TO BE WAITLISTED
February 22 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Enjoy a lovely meal made even better with the addition of a wine pairing! We’ve teamed up with EB Winery and their owner / wine maker Ed Szubielski, who produce a fabulous array of boutique wines, to bring you a wonderful experience – cooking, wining and dining! You’ll be served a sipping wine to taste during the cooking part of the class, and three other wines with the savory courses. Ed will talk to you about the wines we have selected for this event, and why they were chosen to pair with the dishes you have created.
- Leek Potato Cream Soup with Rouille Crostini
- Eggplant Milanese with Fresh Heirloom Tomatoes, Baby Arugula and Shaved Parmesan
- Spice Rubbed Pork Chop with Port Wine Sauce
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Seared Zucchini Medallions
- Black Cherry Ricotta Cheese Tart
(Vegetarian substitution available upon advance request)
- EB Winery Sauvignon Blanc
- EB Winery Chardonnay
- EB Winery Sangiovese
- EB Winery Zinfandel