We, at Tspoons, understand that due to unforeseen circumstances, a cancellation is sometimes necessary. We will always do the best we can to accommodate students. However, since class sizes are limited and a lot of planning and costs go into each class based on the number of students that have registered, we do hope that you will understand that we must adhere to a strict cancellation policy as follows:
- Refunds for cancellations at least 7 days prior to class date, LESS a $5.00 cancellation fee PER PERSON.
- A $25 materials fee per person will be charged for all cancellations that are less than 7 days. The payment made for the
class will be applied towards another class on a waitlist basis.
- Cancellations the day of the class will not qualify for a refund or wait list.
- Vouchers or gift certificates will also be voided for same day cancellations.
- No shows will also void the payment and will not qualify for a reschedule.
- ANY CANCELLATIONS, REGARDLESS OF WHEN THEY ARE MADE, WILL INCUR A $5.00 CANCELLATION FEE PER PERSON